Join Our Team
Our current vacancies can be found below. If you don’t see the vacancy you’re looking for, don’t be put off; we’re always looking for talented people, send us your CV.
Operations Manager – Salary dependant on experience
Overall Job Summary
To provide assistance by managing the paperwork, procedures and providing guidance to the Office and Yard staff.
To oversee operations at the branchStock sourcing
Liaising with Yard Foreman to oversee stock rotation and to ensure that all idle stock is repaired to a hire status in a timely manner
- Approve transport related PO’s
- Ensure all rebills for transport related charges are completed
- Ensure all damage repairs are being completed fully then recharged as applicable
- To work alongside the hire team to assist with the day to day running
- Customer liaison
- Problem solving
- Site Assessments as and when required
- Reinforce training and support new staff
- Takes personal ownership for overcoming issues and resolving problems
- Ensures that any problems or issues and the status of ongoing projects or tasks are regularly communicated to their manager
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve processes and procedures to benefit our customers and the company.
Competencies and qualifications
- Previous Management experience preferred
- Valid Driving licence
- Willing to work flexibly when needed
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Is a self-starter who can show initiative and work with minimal supervision
- High level of commitment and flexibility required
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time to meet the needs of the business. This may include travelling to, and supporting, other branches where necessary.
Please email us your CV if this role is of interest to you.