Join Our Team
Our current vacancies can be found below. If you don’t see the vacancy you’re looking for, don’t be put off; we’re always looking for talented people, send us your CV.
Driver and Service technicians for our Kirkby in Ashfield yard.
- Delivery, Collection and Servicing of portable Toilets and Welfare units. Plus Cover for servicing when attending festivals on our busy period.
- Duties will include the full service and restocking of consumables, emptying of waste and cleaning of units.
- Full time hours including some weekends during event season and bank holidays.
- Daily hours approximately 7am – 5pm.
- You will also be required to cover sickness and holidays at our other depot.
- Must hold a full drivers licence for minimum 7.5 tonne vehicle Plus Towing, Digital Tachograph Card and CPC certificates. Any other qualifications is a bonus.
- Uniform and correct PPE will be supplied.
- Wages depend on experience and qualifications, this is discussed at interview.
- This will be followed by a face to face interview at our head office in Coningsby.
Hire and Sales Co- Ordinator Kirkby in Ashfield Depot
Sales play a vital role in the day to day running and expansion of our business. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, excellent communication, and organisational skills.
The job role duties include:
- Co-ordinating Drivers
- Field Sales
- Developing New and Exciting Accounts
- Leaflet Distribution
This requires a working knowledge of the Construction Industry and Hire Industry. You must have a passion for customers service and the drive to learn.
Driving License is essential and if you hold a CPC, Digi Card this would be a bonus.
Full training will be given.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email us your CV if this role is of interest to you.