Join Our Team
Our current vacancies can be found below. If you don’t see the vacancy you’re looking for, don’t be put off; we’re always looking for talented people, send us your CV.
Driver and Service technicians for our Kirkby in Ashfield and Coninsgby yards.
- Delivery, Collection and Servicing of portable Toilets and Welfare units. Plus Cover for servicing when attending festivals on our busy period.
- Duties will include the full service and restocking of consumables, emptying of waste and cleaning of units.
- Full time hours including some weekends during event season and bank holidays.
- Daily hours approximately 7am – 5pm.
- You will also be required to cover sickness and holidays at our other depot.
- Must hold a full drivers licence for minimum 7.5 tonne vehicle Plus Towing, Digital Tachograph Card and CPC certificates. Any other qualifications is a bonus.
- Uniform and correct PPE will be supplied.
- Wages depend on experience and qualifications, this is discussed at interview.
- This will be followed by a face to face interview at our head office in Coningsby.
Please email us your CV if this role is of interest to you.